Sunday, October 27, 2024

Sunday Stealing

15 More of the 200 Questions 

What’s your guilty pleasure? There are some genuinely awful 70s pop songs that make me happy when I hear them on the radio. ("Seasons in the Sun," "The Pina Colada Song.")
 
Which meal is your favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Lunch

What do you do when you want to chill out after a long day? Take a nap and cuddle a cat.

How would you spend your ideal weekend? I like weekends where I don't anything planned.

Do you listen to podcasts, or mostly just music? What’s your favorite podcast? I don't listen to many podcasts, but I try to always catch this one. I'm going to listen to Joe and Tom discuss the World Series when I scrub the sink and clean the microwave this afternoon.

Hear it here

Do you prefer to go to the movies or watch movies at home? Unless it's scary or intense, I'd rather see it on the big screen at a theater.

What was your favorite TV show growing up? That Girl. 

What’s your favorite TV show now? Only Murders in the Building (I'm not done with the Hollywood season, so no spoilers please.)

 How would you spend your birthday if money was no object? I think I'd drop in on my oldest friend in Hesperia, CA. I really have no desire to see that town, but she's been going through a rough patch and I think an in-person visit would cheer her up and put my mind at ease.

What’s your favorite season? What do you love most about it? Fall. I like the trees. I like my sweaters.

Do you prefer camping or going to the beach? First of all, I'd never "camp." This gal sleeps on a mattress and box spring, thank you. But in terms of taking long walks and maybe having lunch, I like the beach and woods equally.

Which phone app do you think you use the most? 

 

Would you instead cook, order delivery, or go out to eat? I've been eating out a lot lately, so I'll go with "order delivery."

How do you drink your coffee? I hate, loathe, despise and abominate coffee.

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose? I'd keep the two incredibly awesome cats I have.

 


 



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers. I'm not a coffee drinker either. We had to have our kitty put to sleep a couple of months ago and I still miss him. I promised my ENT I wouldnt' get another cat due to my allergies. That makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate coffee too, and people think I'm weird. I could use more empty weekends!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.