Friday, September 11, 2015

AARGH!



This is how I feel at work every day.

As part of the Big Project, I have generated a ton of copy. Letters, brochures, web content ... And it feels as though every piece brings an argument. Not from the client, from my internal team. Who question everything.

No, not stuff that needs questioning. That would be welcome.

But, "You say, 'visit our website' here and 'go to our website' there. Make them the same." And other similar shit.

I could post more about this, except that I'm upsetting myself and that serves no purpose. But I want to record this so, in a few years when I look back, I wonder why my posts suddenly became erratic.

I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE.  I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE. I HATE IT HERE.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.