Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Want Wednesday

I want more of that. My best friend called me today. Actually spoke to me in real time. He knew from recent emails that I'm unraveling a bit and he called to shore me up.

I know that he really can't call me as often as once did. But that doesn't stop me from missing those good old days. He's so reasonable and comforting when concentrating on my life. And, as he deals with the unpleasant reality of unemployment during the Recession, I like to think I can be supportive of him.

Oh, well. It is what it is. I'm just grateful he so reliably lifts my spirits and that I feel better today.




1 comment:

  1. It's great your friend called and you got some real talk time in. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.