Monday, November 08, 2010

ABC Meme

Boosted from Kwizgiver --because she shares!

A – Age: 52 years

B – Bed size: Full

C – Chore you hate: All of them. I am staggeringly lazy.

D – Dog’s name: I never had a dog of my own, though the woman next door let me play with hers -- a little yellow ball of fluff named Sparky. He was very dear.

E – Essential start your day item: Coke

F – Favorite color: Cubby blue. ("Eamus catuli" is latin for "Let's Go, Cubs!")

G – Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5’2"

I – Instruments you play: None

J – Job title: Associate Creative Director

K – Kid(s): none of my own

L – Living arrangements: Two br condo

M – Mom’s name
: Trina

N – Nicknames: My grandpa called me "Ish Kabibble Boo."

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Uterine fibroid embolization

P – Pet Peeve(s): People who take up an extra seat on the train for their backpacks and briefcases. Unless your backpack or briefcase bought a fare, it shouldn't get it's own seat.

Q – Quote from a movie: "I'm talking Julie Andrews twirling around like a mental patient on a mountaintop kind of happy." The Sixth Sense

R – Right or Left handed: right

S – Siblings: one older sister, one younger

T – Time you wake up: well, my alarm goes off at 6:00, and I lay there and watch the local news for a half hour

U -Underwear: White cotton granny panties

V – Vegetable you dislike: Tomatoes

W – Ways you run late: I distract myself with things completely unrelated to getting ready for work

X – X-rays you’ve had
: Shoulder and dental and mammograms

Y – Yummy food you make: I only have one recipe: apple banana cake

Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

1 comment:

  1. I love your nickname. :-) It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.