Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Just not that into it today

Yesterday I got an A-OK from the dermatologist at my annual "mole check" … the Cubs are playing on the west coast, which means I'm staying up late … I'm suffering from the inevitable dip in energy that comes after finishing the latest phase of The Big, On-Going Project … and, since the office is closed Thursday and Friday, I'm looking longingly ahead to a four-day weekend. These elements have combined to leave me more than a little distracted and, well, not that interested in being productive. It's hard to stop my brain from wandering to subjects that are definitely more appealing than introductory APRs (like men, or handbags, or something chilled and made with vodka).

Oh well, I'm sure that next week when I return from the holiday, I'll be my old Type-A self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.