Sunday, March 16, 2008

Maybe this will help

I woke up with a tenacious, nagging headache that I just can't shake. I think it's because the air in here may not be as fresh as it could be. Cat fur/dander and litter dust, pollution that accompanies being as close to the train as I am, an antiquated heating system … I've got one of these air filter towers in my bedroom and have ordered a second for my living room. Hopefully this will help. It can't hurt, and it certainly has to be better for me than handsful of OTC painkillers. (I fear I'm becoming the Marilyn Monroe of Advil.)

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long winter....we all need some fresh air.

    Hey, find me on Pogo - Janmcwb2 and I will fill you in on my break.

    Hang in there, hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your headache gets better soon....I have asthma and have a HEPA machine in the bedroom. It would help alot more if I could talk my husband into getting rid of the carpet!! I can't part with my dogs!! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.