Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Exciting baseball

The Cubs won. So did the Brewers. Both teams came from behind. We remain a full game behind Milwaukee.

I could say that as long as the games are this good, it doesn't matter if we overtake the Brewers for sole possession of first. Of course, if I said that I'd be lying. I want this so, so, soso much.

But when you compare last year's race (which we were so far out of by now) and the performance of last year's Cubs (who, I say with affection, were lousy) I know I'm going ot enjoy a lot of exciting baseball through season's end.

And ... dare I dream it? ... beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.