Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I must be a savage


Do you know who these two guys are? The one in color is Ingmar Berman. The other is Michelangelo Antonioni. They both died recently. I'm told they are genius innovators who revolutionized cinema.

Yawn.

I HATED Wild Strawberries. I'd rather watch Natalie Wood in Gypsy. Hell, I'd rather have dental work than sit through that again. I didn't understand Zabriske Point. At least when I watch Elvis Presley in Change of Habit, I know what's going on.

I don't know what it says about me, but the oeuvre of Ed Wood brought me more pleasure than the work of either of these guys.

May they rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.