Saturday, December 16, 2006

But it's the snow globe that gets to me

So much happened these last few days that I scarcely know where to start recounting. Let's start with the good. I received my birthday present/Christmas gifts from my best friend Wednesday night. He was most excited about the nailcare kit he got me. The centerpiece is a buffer, which he found fascinating. I'm glad that he noticed that (1) I care about my pedicure and (2) my nails are unpolished so he feels the buffer will come in especially handy. And he got me a pair of brown Crocs, in the new Mary Jane style.

But my favorite item was the smallest. A snow globe depicting Hollywood Blvd., right where I stayed when I went to visit him. It's what I will look at when I want to send my mind to The Happy Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.