Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Yes. But Not With You."

So read the tight, tight, tight t-shirt I saw on a very buxom woman on Michigan Avenue today. We could not only see her rack, her tummy rolls were also very evident. Her jeans were too snug, too. She completed the ensemble with the biggest, heaviest brown shoes I've seen in quite a while -- at least away from a construction site. And yet her t-shirt implies that she feels like a sex object.

I must admit I admire her.

I agonize over my weight. How my clothes fit. How my skin looks. Are my roots showing. And I feel, for the most part, invisible to the opposite sex.

She, on the other hand, is so confident about getting offers that she turns them down in advance. Good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.