Monday, April 29, 2024

Teaser Tuesday

Here's how to play.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand. Page 221.

The news was a shock. Elliott and I had lived together since I was 19 and now I was 24. For years I had honestly thought there was something wrong with me because I hadn't gotten pregnant. Having a baby seemed like something for other women, not for me.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.kwizgiver.com/2024/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    I think this will be my Tuesday meme for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Google Gemini generate the graphic--feel free to use it.

      Delete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.