Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Thursday Thirteen #286

 

13 musicians we love. According to Amazon music, these are the 13 artists we most often claim as our most favorite.

1. The Beatles

2. Imagine Dragons

3. Taylor Swift

4. Morgan Wallen

5. Luke Combs

6. Queen

7. Bad Bunny

8. Post Malone

9. Elvis Presley

10. Eagles

11. Kane Brown

12. Ed Sheeran

13. Elton John

I admit I don't know 2, 4, 5, 7, and 11. But I'm thrilled that the Beatles are 1 and The King is hanging in there.

Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know the same ones as you. I'm afraid I've slipped into listening to the music of my younger days more often than not, so I don't hear the newer music so much. Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been asked, "The Beatles or The Rolling Stones," and always pick The Rolling Stones. I add, "I don't mind The Beatles; I wouldn't turn them off it they came on the radio... (pause) Yes, yes, I would." I mostly listen to, like CountryDew, songs from my younger days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm asked about the Stones, I invoke John Lennon, who said, "Instead of asking why the Beatles broke up, ask Mick why the Stones bother to stay together." To me, it's all been the same since "Honky Tonk Woman," so what's the point?

      Delete
  3. I know all but one of the artists--some are Country. I don't know Bad Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 - The Beatles - yes, I always find their music enjoyable
    3 - Swift - not a fan
    2,4,5,7,8,11,12 - don't know them
    6 - I still only know two of their songs but they're great
    9 - Elvis - not much of a fan
    10 - Eagles - was kind of a fan a while back
    13 - Elton - I know some of his songs but not really a fan.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? No Creedence Clearwater Revival!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.