Wednesday, August 14, 2019

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 13

Today's happiness -- My auntie. Tuesday I got a postcard from York Beach, ME and an email from Virginia Beach, VA. She thought of me because they were having lunch at the Abbey Road Restaurant and, well, me and the Lads.

It makes me happy that she's there. I disagree with her on many, MANY things (Trump, immigration, guns, Trump). But she loves me. I am not taking her love for granted. I'm going to revel in it.
Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.