Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday Stealing



1. What Did You Have For Lunch? Saturday, I had breakfast for lunch. Two eggs, over easy, bacon, hashbrowns and wheat toast.

2.  Do You Dance In The Car?
No car.

3.  Favourite Animal?
These two. (Though I consider them more roommates than animals.)



4.  Do You Watch The Olympics?
Nope

 
5.  What Time Do You Usually Go To Bed?
Sometimes 8:00. Sometimes 1:00 AM. Or anytime in between. Depends on how I'm feeling.

 
6.  Are You Wearing Makeup Right Now?
Remnants of yesterday's makeup.

 
7.  Do You Prefer To Swim In A Pool Or The Ocean?
Now why aren't lakes even included in my choices?

 
8.  What Was The Last Thing You Ate?
A bowl of cold cereal.

 
9.  Bottled Water Or Tap Water?
I don't care.

10. What Makes You Happy?
Seeing the W fly high!


11. Did You Like Swinging As A Child? Do You Still Get Excited When You See A Swing Set? Yes and yes.
 
12. Do You Work Better With Or Without Music?
With music. Too much quiet freaks me out.

 
13. Do You Make Your Bed In The Morning?
No.

 
14. Do You Like Your Music Loud?
Yes.


15.Do You Fear Thunder / Lightning?
No.

6 comments:

  1. I told my husband yesterday on our way to St. Louis...I love to watch the Cardinal/Cub games...they are making us wait. We keep playing the Brewers over and over again. It does make me happy when we win too. Loved your answers! Happy Easter!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. That's funny. It makes me sad when the Cardinals win against the Brewers.

      Delete
  2. Aha! The W flag is for the Cubs, yes? I hope they have a bonzer year!
    And the kitties are adorable, and they would seem more like roommates because cats have such distinct - and vocal - little personages.... Happy Easter Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #12--I enjoy quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome furry face, though he does look just a tad annoyed at being disturbed.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, nice cats! Good answers.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.