Monday, August 13, 2018

Sometimes I really hate myself


This is not my home. You know how you can tell? I don't have a treadmill.

Really, my living room and den are such a mess. My living room mess is perpetual. My den has been in disarray since I had to take all the books off the shelves back in 2016. 2016!

I had left Sunday open to do housework. To make a dent in the mess. And I didn't. You know what I did instead? Nothing.

I have to get the living room decluttered and the bathroom clean by 9:00 AM Tuesday, 8/22. That's when the first of two contractors is coming over to check out the bathroom and give me estimates for renovation.

Then I have to get the den elevated to at least presentable by the time I have the work done in October.

Why is this so hard for me? Cleaning up after oneself is something other people do rather effortlessly.

Sometimes I miss being in therapy. Sometimes I really hate myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.