|To play along, click here.|
2. Have you ever shopped in Home Depot? On occasion. And, since they were once a client, I know that they prefer being referred to as The Home Depot.®
3. Have you ever spied on your neighbors? I have peered through the peephole every now and again, but only when there's hubbub in the hall.
4. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.
5. Have you ever had a pet fish? When I was in high school, my uncle got me a big fish bowl and guppies. One was a perpetually horny male named Giuseppe. He was so randy and so potent I had to separate him from his womenfolk and he lived out his days in his own spacious abode -- a peanut butter jar that I decorated with plants and gravel. I felt bad when he died.
6. Have you ever lied about your age? Yes.
7. Have you ever fired a gun? Once, when I was a very little girl. I hated how it practically leaped from my hand. This is one of the few times I remember my mother ever yelling at my father. "You let her WHAT?"
8. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes. I sucked at it.
9. Have you ever played golf? Only miniature golf.
10. Have you ever hidden on Halloween because you had no candy for trick or treaters? Once. Now it seems I'm never home when the kids come by.
11. Have you ever made a prank call? Decades ago! How do kids do it today with Caller ID?
12. Have you ever gotten a tattoo? No
13. Have you ever had a massage? Yes! Sigh ...
14. Have you ever locked your keys in the car? No.
15. Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes.
16. Have you ever been to the circus? Yes. What I remember most clearly is the bad candy.
17. Have you ever been to Europe? Yes.
18. Have you ever built a fire? Yes, but I used newspaper for kindling and lit it with a match.
19. Have you ever been skydiving? No.
20. Have you ever bought something at a garage sale? Yes. Which is why I don't go to garage sales anymore.
21. Have you ever walked in on someone having sex? According to my mother I unknowingly did.
22. Have you ever faked an injury to get out of something? Injury? No. Illness? Yes.
23. Have you ever been to a nude beach? I've been a clothing optional pool, if that counts. I kept my top on. I burn too easily for such nonsense.
24. Have you ever received a speeding ticket? No.
25. Have you ever run a marathon? I consider just living this life running a marathon.