Sunday, July 23, 2017

Not Clicking

Saturday was a weird day.

It started with me going to the post office to take my mail off "hold." You see, I actually didn't lose my keys -- I just misplaced them when I was stoned -- so I can access my mailbox, after all.

Then I got my hair cut. Afterwards, my nephew and I got together for lunch. It was fine, but we never seemed to be on the same wave length, like we usually are. I got no real sense of how he was doing, and nothing that we discussed seemed to mutually spark our enthusiasm, like it usually does.

When I got home -- before 5:00 -- I fell asleep, even though the Cubs were playing the Cardinals!

Now, of course, I'm wide awake. It's 2:30 AM and I'm wide awake!

I think that Fentanyl messed me up more than I thought. Proving once again what I've known all along -- I'd be a failure as a drug addict.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.