Friday, July 28, 2017

A new look at a familiar place

I usually fly American Airlines. I like the way they handle check in and I know my way around their concourse at O'Hare.

This week, however, I flew United. My niece lives in Michigan and United is the only airline that flies the ORD-MKG route. And so I took in some new sites as I made my way to Gate F2.



It made me a little sad that no one but me seemed impressed by her. Everyone just seemed so eager to get where they're going that they didn't look up to admire the lady craning her neck heavenward.




I want to learn from this. I must try to stay more in the moment and see what wonders I can discover.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.