Monday, August 10, 2009

09 Happiness Challenge -- Day 10

Monday. Men. It's been so hot here that you may see cops patrolling the Millennium Park area while wearing shorts. And what a heavenly sight that can be. I saw a peace office perched on a ledge beside an ATM machine, organizing the cash in his wallet,* and his legs were the perfect shape and covered with just the right amount of wheat-colored leg hair. I'm glad I was wearing sunglasses so he couldn't tell I was ogling him and hoping for an evil doer to strike so I could watch my Dream Cop spring into action. Sigh. A definite day brightener.

* I guess if you're a Daley cop with a side arm, you're comfortable doing that out in the open and in plain sight. I don't recommend it for anyone else, though.

3 comments:

  1. I feel that way living across from the post office--in their little summer shorts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love looking at the mens in shorts! I had a teacher in a summer class in college who looked so damn good in the shorts he wore to class, I was compelled to walk the 2+ miles each way just to see him each day. Mostly, I didn't care about the class, just him. I got an 'A' of course. hehe

    Ah, to be 20 again!

    FYI, Dave wears baggy ass shorts but I'd still walk 2+ miles to see my baby and his arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hearing about it made *my* day! If you love shorts, take a trip to the Renn Faire and check out the kilts!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.