Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sunday Stealing #14


Oh, I am all over this one!

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Moonlighting

2. Name a show you can't miss: Mad Men (Oh, how I love Don Draper!)

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Alan Alda

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Patricia Heaton

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Moonlighting ("Did I happen to mention, did I bother to disclose, that this man that we're seeking has a mole on his nose?")

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Snapped on Oxygen (the more lurid, the better)

7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Growing Pains ("Show me that smile again/don't waste another minute on your crying/we're nowhere near the end/the best is ready to begin …") Sing it with me! What do you mean, you don't know it?

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Mad Men

9. Name a TV series you own: Moonlighting (Even before I loved Don Draper, I loved David Addison)

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Alec Baldwin. Who knew from his movies that he would be so damn funny on Friends and Will & Grace and now 30 Rock?

11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? Atomic Shakespeare on Moonlighting

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: 30 Rock

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Grey's Anatomy, which leaves me avaialble for 30 Rock

14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Brian's Song, originally a made-for-TV movie. As a friend of mine once said, there are only three reasons to cry: pain, extreme pain, and Brian's Song

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Depends

16. How often do you watch TV? Constantly. I'm a news junkie.

17. What's the last TV show you watched? Law and Order: SVU

18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? The news.

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? The Man from U.N.C.L.E

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? American Idol, because now I'm hooked

21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? Twin Peaks (Just thinking of it makes me want cherry pie and a cuppa damn good coffee!)

22. What TV show scared you the most? IT (it's a made-for-TV movie, but it has to count for nothing is scarier than Pennywise)

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Fawlty Towers ("Don't mention the war!")

To play along yourself: Sunday Stealing: The TV Meme

8 comments:

  1. I was totally a Twin Peaks junkies---cherry pie and some good cup of Joe for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic answers--I so agree re: Alec Baldwin. I keep meaning to watch Mad Men, but it never happens. I might just need to try harder! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a former DJ, I love American Idol. It is the only reality show that I have ever watched. My 84 year old aunt is hooked. Every year we now talk weekly during the season...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! Oh this is a fun meme to see everyone's answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about Alec Baldwin. Who knew he would do so well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped watching Gray's when Addison left. Boo!

    Moonlighting was perfect for The Man and I to watch. He could drool over Maddie and I could drool over David. And it was funny too!

    I forgot about Alec Baldwin. Who knew he could do comedy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No more Grey's for me too. What the heck happened to that show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so agree with you on Patricia Heaton! Blah...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.