Sunday, October 05, 2008

Don't vote

Watch this video: Don't Vote (It was produced by young Leo here)

Then register to vote (find out how at http://maps.google.com/vote ), and pass this information along to your friends.

Fellow bloggers, will you help to get out the word? Tag five of your friends and ask them to share this information about the “don’t vote” meme.

I was tagged for this by BookMama, and I really tried to download the video, but I couldn't! Forgive me.

Now for the tags …
Kwizgiver
Snarkypants
Philly Transplant
Jenny McB
Cupcake

2 comments:

  1. I shared this video on all 3 of my blogs recently. I'm sorry you couldn't get the video to work here, but leaving a link is the next best thing. Spreading the word seems important ...
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already posted this on my MySpace page to encourage my students, former & current, to get out and vote. I'll post it on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.