Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings #24

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Loneliness :: "All the lonely people, where do they all belong?" (Eleanor Rigby)
  2. Traffic :: Jam
  3. Chaos :: KAOS (Get Smart)
  4. Burp :: 'Scuze me
  5. 500 :: Indianapolis
  6. Movie :: Theater
  7. Coma :: Amnesia, evil twins, and other soap opera plot devices
  8. Bark :: Meow
  9. Stare :: Glare
  10. Angelina :: Ballerina (the world's best-dressed and most graceful mouse)
To mutter yourself, or to see how other bloggers responded, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Love the association to the Beatles for #1 today and Get Smart for Chaos especially, but all your ‘mutterings’ were fun to read. I shared at Small Reflections today and hope you’ll find time to drop by.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Love the Beatles reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the #4 and then....guess what? I'm gonna be humming Elanor Rigby now all afternoon.

    Mine's shared. Stop by if you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Wow, great minds think alike. We matched on several.

    Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:47 AM

    I love your mutterings - well done ;~)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.