Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A sinfully snatched quiz

Check out Kwizgiver's original "7 deadly sins" post

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with?
My boss

What is your weapon of choice?
Words. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Only if I had to

How about the same sex?
See above

Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
My best friend

What is your pet peeve?
Commuters who take up two seats on the train. If you didn't pay a separate fare for that tote bag, it shouldn't get its own seat.

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
If grudge carrying were an Olympic event, I could win the Gold for the old US of A


Sloth
What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
Straighten up my livingroom

What is the latest you've ever woken up?
10:30

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Edgardo

What is the last lame excuse that you made?
Truly, I can't think of any

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes! Love them.

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?
Three times

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Bottled water

Are you a meat eater?
Yes

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting -outing -event?
Three appletinis and a beer. Yes, I knew better. And yes, I got sick.


Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
Yes

Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
yesyesyes

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy food?
Always, sweets. Salty is wonderful when I'm PMS-ing. Don't like spicy foods.

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
No, Silly!

Greed
How many credit cards do you own?
OMG! Too many to count!

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Redo my condo, begin a foundation, take care of my mom

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich!

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?
Yes. And if anyone out there has a boring job that pays megabucks, feel free to call me.

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of?
I have a way with critters.

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
My mom is proud of my toughness.

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
I'd like to be as organized personally as I am professionally

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
No. I'm not that competitive.

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
See above

Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
No

What did you do today that you're proud of?
I came up with a clever tagline

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)?
5

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)?
The same 5

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
Yes

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
Hair

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
No

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Barb's Steve Madden bag

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
No one. Decorating is rather intimate and I wouldn't trust anyone with it.

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be?
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yes

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Patience

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often?
Lust, sloth, pride, envy and even more lust

Do you do the least often?
Wrath, greed, gluttony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.