Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #19

Appetizer When was the last time you were surprised? Yesterday. My niece, a high school freshman, is in trouble in school. I know every loving adult says this, but I didn't expect this at all!

Soup Fill in the blanks: My eyes are a pretty shade of green, but I wish they were not so very, very near-sighted!

Salad If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be? I'd be a tiger cub, and my name would be McAndrew. When I was a little girl, I slept in a tiger costume. My dad's nickname for me at that time was McAndrew. (I don't remember why he called me that, but I liked it.)

Main Course Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. I walk and take the stairs whenever I can. I have begun swapping out cans of cola for bottles of water.

Dessert What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? AIM. It's fine, but I don't have an undying loyalty to it. I chose it because it's formulated with baking soda.

For more information, or to serve up your own feast, visit www.fridaysfeast.com.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 AM

    Great feast you have here! I hope you your appetizer is ok now...

    Mines up here;
    Friday's Feast
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all kids get into some form of trouble during their teenage years. You are lucky it just happened. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 AM

    hurray to your main course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet salad... as for the neice, well, most kids surprise us from time to time, even the best of them, maybe the best of them even moreso because we don't expect it, which is probably why they did what they did... if that makes sense. I hope all works out for her and that your concern is eased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:46 AM

    what a great feast yu served up this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a bummer about your appetizer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feast...sorry about your appetizers. Teenagers have a way of suprising us all the time and its not always in a good way. Loved your main course too:) Happy FF. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Great job on the switch from soda to water!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.