Saturday, November 04, 2006

"So up on your feet! Somewhere there's music playing."

Barbara mooning over Cliff ... Bob obsessed with both Barbara and his tuba ... flat-chested Julie complaining about her archrival, Trish the Dish ... Ann making sure everyone at her office calls her "Ms. Romano" ...

Yes, I've discovered the One Day at a Time reruns on OnDemand. I don't know why, but I loved this show.

It's not particularly well written, nor well acted. Everyone yells. But I love revisiting the 1970s hair and fashion. And I seem to recall watching it while I was babysitting and fantasizing about an apartment like theirs, all those little nooks and crannies.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I watched this one, too.

    ryn: i don't have a rifle!!! yikes. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.