Monday, October 23, 2006

It's not funny, but ...

... it kinda is.

Over the years I've read story after story about how cheap Sir Paul McCartney is. Ok, he was a slum kid and early poverty obviously left its mark. But still, he must have known the woman he married and had a child with well enough to know that this would happen. As much as all this mud must hurt him, he made a decision. He chose not to give her the multi-million dollar settlement she asked for. He put a price on his privacy and his dignity, and now he's paying it.

So even though I still love Macca, I can't help being amused by the songs that apply to this sad situation:

"You Never Give Me Your Money"
"Can't Buy Me Love"
and, of course, "The Fool on the Hill"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.