Friday, October 28, 2011

GRRRR

While I may appear placid, like a lioness I can be mercurial. I'm in a mood. I can't sleep. Nothing captures my attention. I have a new zit on my chin. Don't cross me or I could swipe ya with my big paw!

I'm so exhausted when I get home from work that I nap. Then I wake up NOW, pre-dawn, for a while. I wish I could sleep, undisturbed, if I need it or stay awake to get something accomplished around the house if I don't.

And I'm sick of not being well. I know, I know ... I should be more patient. But I don't feel like being patient. I feel like being ME!

5 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. I had major surgery (1997 gastric bypass) and went back to work in 2 weeks. I was exhausted all the time. Napped in a storage room at work.

    But one day it all just fit together and I was ME again. You will be too so keep walking through this and it will all be fine.

    (Holds your bitty hand as you walk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear it is being a hard road to recover. just keep taking those naps..it is okay. before you know it you will be the "gal herself" back!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're being you... patient but impatient. Realistic, but still wanting the unrealistic. You're just a tired you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* for zits. I got one just before I had my date earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do what I do at 3 am in the morning, play words with friends, read on my iphone and then maybe sleep.

    Take it one day at a time and eventually it will you will feel 100%. Lisa called it first. Look for the positive even it's small.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.