Saturday, August 08, 2009

Saturday 9


Saturday 9: On Broadway

1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when? My friend Barb and I subscribe to the Broadway in Chicago series, so we see all the Broadway productions when they come to town. But I have been to New York twice and have seen a Broadway production ON Broadway twice: A Chorus Line and The Real Thing.

2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week. I received an email from the human resources department titled, "Is it safe to open an email from HR?" When I clicked on it, my MacBook crashed. REALLY crashed. It's been sent to Apple and I'm on a loaner until Thursday.

3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"? Only to myself.

4. Tell us about your best friend. He's a foodie. He loves wristwatches the way I love handbags. He puts a lot of care and concern into doing right by his family. He's related to John Adams (and, therefore, John Quincy Adams). He's really not that into sports. He thinks I'm neat.

5. What was the best vacation that you ever had? I really enjoyed spring in Boston. The Common and Public Garden were fresh and green and folks were enjoying being out with their kids and dogs. I also enjoyed the Kennedy Library.

6. What was the last big purchase you made? Joining the Formula Fitness Club here in town.

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it? Classic Coke. I can't remember not drinking it.

8. When was the last time someone did not believe you? I can't think of anything ...

9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars? Diane Keaton and Richard Gere. This time their pairing would be healthier and more light-hearted than the first time we saw them together ...

4 comments:

  1. Too bad about that email!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is really strange!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pairing. Richard Gere seems to do romantic comedy well, and Diane Keaton is always a hoot. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.