Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Stealing #5


SundayStealing: The "More About Me Me Me" Meme

My favorite age: 35. It felt very attractive, very womanly.

My best friend(s): The one I have referred to on this blog as, creatively enough, My Best Friend.

My celebrity crush: Current -- Don Draper from Mad Men; Eternal -- Paul McCartney

My defining characteristic: I'm very verbal

My most evil moment: I regret something very mean that I once said to a lover, something I said just to hurt him -- I'm not even sure I meant it.

My favorite food: Beef

My grossest injury: Uterine fibroids. C'mon, who really wants to hear about 'em?

My biggest hatred: Adults who CHOOSE to be uninformed voters. The government is everyone's responsibility.

My most illegal activity: I'm really very dull in this area. I can't think of a one.

My need for justice: I hate bullies. If I can dive in and even the odds a little, I will.

My most knowledgeable field: Beatle lore. Or maybe movie trivia.

My life’s goal: To be content.

My mother’s influence: Love of animals

My nerdiest point: I love the database/demographic aspect of advertising. Really.

My oldest memory: Trying to stand up next to the red ottoman when I was a toddler. It's only a split second I can recall, but it's very clear.

My perfect date: A movie and dinner

My unanswered question: Why?

My random fact: I was born at the stroke of midnight between the 21 and 22. That makes me on the cusp of a cusp -- a fact that freaks astrologists out

My stupidest decision: To stay with Stevie as long as I did.

My favorite television show: Mad Men

My style of underwear: Hanes white cotton panties -- I accept no substitutes

My favorite vegetable: Corn

My weakest trait: My temper can make me impulsive

My X-men power: I'm depressingly normal

My strongest yearning: Love

My moment of Zen: Soaking in the tub, singing along with the oldies on my shower radio

5 comments:

  1. "My biggest hatred: Adults who CHOOSE to be uninformed voters. The government is everyone's responsibility."

    SO true!! Have a great Sunday :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right here. And being a fellow Beatle person...kudos! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started watching Mad Men the other day... Don Draper is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "To be content" is a wonderful life's goal. Well said and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:47 PM

    Very interesting to know a bit more about you. And I am going to steal this Stealing!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.