Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast #30

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? Coca Cola Classic. I accept no substitutes.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. Photo of me and my best friend at a company softball game, a decal that says: "I will not obsess, I will not obsess, I will not obsess," my pencil cup filled with my beloved sharp pencils with good, sturdy erasers.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? 7.5. I have no trouble lying by omission to save someone's feelings; on the other hand, I unintentionally blurt a lot of truths which really don't need sharing.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? Truth or Consequences, NM. I mean, really!

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down? Not having control of my situation freaks me out completely! Watching my cats calms me down. (Right now, Reynaldo is trying to retrieve the bread bag tie he dropped in my boot. Too cute!)

To whip or your feast, or to find out more about this meme, visit Fridaysfeast.com.

3 comments:

  1. Good one (main course)!! I agree. Check mine out if you have a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a couple of days late, but great feast! I completely understand about cat watching. That's not what I put for my dessert, but it definitely calms me down, too. Also loving on my sweet Pumpkin...except when she's had enough and bites me to let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.