Friday, August 18, 2023

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 17

Today's Happiness: She's a sweetie.

For someone who has no words, my Connie Cat communicates exquisitely. She starts the day by jumping onto my bed and cuddling with me. Oh, how she loves her tummy rubs! When I'm on the computer, usually at the dining room table, she's next to the screen, looking into my eyes, hoping I will do the right thing and get her a snack. Whenever I am on the sofa, she silently appears. No petting required, she just likes being nearby. 

The rest of the time she amuses herself. There are windows to look out, toys to play with, naps to take, and Roy Hobbs to run with and groom. She's a lively girl, and a very sweet one.


3 comments:

  1. I miss having a pet. I wish I weren't so allergic to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me want to get another kitty. We don't have one right now, but we have had several in the past and we are definitely a cat family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a healthy, happy home you've given her.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.