Sunday, August 12, 2018

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 11

Today's happiness: "My Tribe." Saturday night, I went to see Stage Door with my movie group. I had a great time. Of course.

I could credit Hepburn's dynamic personality or Ginger Rogers' sass or how happy I was to see Gail Patrick, my favorite classic character actress. But that's not what made last night special.

I was watching it on a big screen with others who loved it like I did. It's this feeling of belonging that makes me hope I can pull off a trip to the TCM Film Festival in 2019.

via GIPHY

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.



 

1 comment:

  1. That satisfied feeling of people who love what you love is a true happy!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.