Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Want Wednesday

I want to never, ever be catheterized again. I'm still all sore. I hate it, hate it, hate it. But it was necessary to confirm that I don't have any kind of serious kidney obstruction, so I guess this morning's procedure was a good thing. So far, all my doctor can detect is a bladder infection, but she suspects there's something more going on. So next week I have an ultra sound. Whatever it is, she's confident that we'll isolate and treat it.

The mercury actually hit 100ยบ today, and that could be part of why this was so wildly unpleasant and the inconclusive news hit me so hard. I don't handle heat well at all. I also just want to be well.

2 comments:

  1. asking God to be with you and to give the doctors a sweet spirit, to handle you with loving care!
    He is the great comforter, lean on Him.

    "I will not leave you confortless;I will come to you."
    John 14:18

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the doctor can figure out what's up soon, without much more discomfort to you.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.