Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? I don't have a preference. When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm tired, I snooze.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? Neither. Both of my parents had brown eyes/brown hair and tanned easily. Though I got my pale skin and light eyes/hair from my dad's side of the family.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? I know it's not environmentally sound but I spend forever in the shower. 20 minutes is about standard.

30. Can you do the splits? No. Never could. This is not something I feel bad about, either.

31. What movie do you want to see right now? Informant with Matt Damn.

32. What did you do for New Year's? Had a lovely dinner al fresco with friends in Key West.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Didn't see it. Like the splits, this is also not something I feel bad about.

34. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? No.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? N

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? About 6.

38. Do you like Care Bears? Um ... I have no issue with them.

39. What do you buy at the movies? A small Coke and candy of some sort. I'm not that big on popcorn.

40. Do you know how to play poker? I get the basics.

41. Do you wear your seat belt? If I'm riding in the front seat. I always forget to buckle up in cabs, which is not smart.

42. What do you wear to sleep? A nightshirt.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? No

44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3

45. Is your tongue pierced? No

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? I'm not on MySpace

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? Depends.

48. Ever been to L.A.? Yes

49. Did you eat a cookie today? It's only 7:30 AM. It's a little early.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay

52. Do you hate chocolate? No. I love chocolate quite dearly.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? When I was a kid, everything! The older I get, the less I argue with my mom.

54. Are you a gullible person? No

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Yes. I would be lost without my collection of good girlfriends (even though platonic sisterhood is not, I suspect, what this question is about).

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? Pet sitter.

57. Are you easy to get along with? I think so. I don't know that everyone would agree.

58. What is your favorite time of day? Early morning.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you pay for your music. One of the rare few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do have the skills to be a pet sitter, but imagine it doesn't pay as well as necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too early for a cookie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.