Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Show of hands, please!

Who among us hates tax time?

Just as I thought.

I don't do my taxes myself. I am just organizing everything for The Big Hand Off to my accountant. I'm going through that big envelope of medical receipts. Sooooo much paper! Sooooo fantabulously boring!

What do I have to look forward to after this? Going through that big envelope of charitable receipts.

Groan ...

Oh well, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I can hand it all off to the accountant, the sooner my return will be filed, and the sooner I'll get my check!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's just one of those jobs. It isn't any easier or less boring or stressful to procrastinate. I always get an accountant to do mine too...but thats because my eyes glaze over when I see math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for one peace of paper before my accountant can go at it. I still HATE the process, even though it usually leads to cash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I owe the state this year. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.