Monday, February 02, 2009

Manic Monday #21


What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)? La La La (If I Had You) by Bobby Sherman. "La, la, la, la, la, la. There ain't nothing in this world I couldn't do. La, la, la, la, la, la. My dreams would all come true if I had you." Dreadful, ain't it?

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?) 90 minutes door to door.

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why? My darkest blue blue jeans because I can dress 'em up or dress 'em down. They go with EVERYTHING.

To play along, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Well, regarding your post on the Monday Movie Meme and how ashamed you are to have liked Smokey, don't be - that movie kicked ass and is why it made our list :0) That song on your ipod though? That's something I would be afraid to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a song. I think I'm no longer ashamed of my song... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Bobby Sherman singing "Easy Come, Easy Go" on my ipod!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.