Saturday, January 03, 2009

I love this show


This show would be The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Napoleon Solo (right) is the man of the title, Ilya Kuraykin is a fellow top agent, and they use karate, guns and wicked humor to save the world from Godless Communist spies. (I don't know what episode/"affair" this still is from, but something serious must have just happened for the sartorially splendid Napoleon to be wearing such a damaged suit.)

U.N.C.L.E. stands for United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. Their offices were beneath (or behind?) Del Florio's tailor shop in New York. Their arch enemies were the evil agents of THRUSH. I remember it so well from my girlhood. Happy to see it back again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved this show...that may be the reason
    I love NCIS (Ducky especially)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great show, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this show faithfully when I was younger ... is it on the air again? If so, I might need to check it out for old times sake ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.