Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sunday Stealing #10

Sunday Stealing: The Favorite Meme

Fill in your favorite for each of the following:

1. Political show: Hardball

2. Picnic food: Potato chips

3. Mixed drink: Cranberry juice and vodka

4. U.S. President: JFK

5. Kind of student to teach: I don't know how to answer this, as I've only ever been a student

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did: So many! The first ones that come to mine are learning to play an instrument or speak another language.

7. Sports commentator: Cubs legend Ron Santo, who does color commentary on the Cubs radio broadcasts

8. Sport to watch on TV: If I'm not listening to Cubs baseball, I want to be watching Cubs baseball (I like Cubs baseball)

9. Animal to have as a pet: A cat, like the one draped across my lap as I answer these questions

10. Halloween costume you have worn: Harpo Marx. I loved that horn.

11. Kind of dessert: Strawberry rhubarb pie

12. Comic strip: I haven't read the comics in decades

13. Ice cream flavor: Mint chocolate chip

14. News source: National -- MSNBC; Local -- Channel 5 or the Chicago Tribune

15. Vacation spot: Chateau Elan in Atlanta

16. Wine: White Zinfandel

17. Way to waste time instead of working: Doing this

18. Reality show: American Idol

19. Children's movie: Mary Poppins

20. Celebrity you wish would retire: Madonna

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    Yes, Madonna's gotta go! Her and Cher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad has rooted for the Cubs since 1932. I don't, but I saw a ton of games as a kid. Santo and Banks were the best! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went back and forth between pickles and chips for my favorite picnic food. I chose pickles because I don't eat them as often.

    Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had cranberry juice and vodka...I think I will try it over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:03 PM

    You work in my favorite city!!

    We have to get Shannon H. drunk on vodka and cranberry juice!

    Potato chips were also in my running.

    According to CNN, learning a new language is great for your brain and the prevention of losing your mind. (hehehe. my words.) Alas, if you pick up an instrument, I'm vouching that the trumpet is awesome.

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cubs fan?! No, not you. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't read the comics! You're missin' out - there are some pretty good ones these days. (Of course, also some pretty crummy ones, both of the "Is this still running" variety and the "let's run these four and see what sticks" variety.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Hardball fan! I wish I had thought of Madonna, you're so right on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.