Monday, November 10, 2008

Manic Monday #20


What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today? Gawd! My bangs are curling!

Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain. Not lately. But I used to have a dream that I was in Thomas Magnum's Ferrari when it exploded and he had to save me. This dream bothered me for two reasons: 1) I don't find Tom Selleck attractive and don't even think of him very often; 2) the damn car is a convertible and how can I not be able to figure out how to escape on my own? I mean, isn't this akin to being trapped on an escalator? My shrink told me that dreams are symbolic, not literal, and that this dream reflected troubles I was having at the time at work, when I wasn't sure who my allies were in the convoluted game of office politics.

List three foods you can’t stand: Tomatoes, melon, and Buffalo wings

To see how other bloggers responded, or to play along yourself, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting about your nightmare...

    I am not a fan of tomatoes either, though they didn't make my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream interpretation is so interesting!!!

    I love all three of your hated foods.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like tomatoes? Or melons? Or wings?! I adore them!!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He He. You're dream is really funny. I loved this post. Thanks for the smile today.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.