Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DAY 26 -- August 08 Happiness Challenge

I'm starting to feel healthy again! This month was kind of rough on me physically -- lots of headaches, one a vicious migraine, wild mood swings and some tenacious tummy trouble. That meant more meds, more couch time, less exercise. As I felt better, I began to ease back into working out. Suddenly, over the past week or so, my ferocious craving for Cheez-Its has been replaced by an irresistible yen for ... are you ready? ... SALAD! Snow peas and lettuce and diced peanuts. Much better for me than Cheese Goldfish crackers.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're starting to see the upswing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear this. You know what I enjoy eating and that's healthy?

    Home made pira chips (I cut pita bread into pieces and put them in the oven for 7-8 minutes at 350, no oil, no salt, nothing) with homemade hummus. It's easy, good and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.