Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast #29

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal? Post Great Grains

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? A really sturdy and powerful flashlight that went into the linen closet

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? I always laugh at the Bill and Karolyn Slowski, the Comcast turtles.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). Fennel Feline.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t washed my livingroom curtains since I don't know when. (Don't judge me too harshly; they're such a drag to take down and rehang.)

If you have questions, or to whip up your own feast, visit fridaysfeast.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh! hehe I love the Slowski's!!! :) Have a SUPER weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wash the living curtains I just wait until they fall off, and then I buy new once, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your main course is cute! You mean you are supposed to wash curtains???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't begin to judge you for your living room curtains....I bet ours haven't been watched since we moved into this house sixteen years ago! Yikes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.