Thursday, October 04, 2007

Friday's Feast #18

Appetizer. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday? Ten. I love my birthday.

Soup. What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of? "Occasion." It always looks like it's spelled incorrectly.

Salad. Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like? This is a little embarrassing to admit, but I'm a sunglass-a-holic. This week I've been alternating between three pair of blue glasses. I also have quite a few black pairs, a green pair and a purple pair. I know, it's silly. But it's fun, too!

Main Course. If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it? Wow! What a great question! I think it would depend who was most supportive and/or inspirational as I worked on this book.

Dessert. Name a beverage that you enjoy. I have a tasty can of Classic Coke right here.

For more information, or to serve up your own feast, visit fridaysfeast.com.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    what a great feast this week. That is a hard word to spell right, that and calendar. Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feast!
    We share the same appetizer! :D

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:18 AM

    We have the same appetizer!:)Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:27 AM

    nice feast, got cool salad there...happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:57 AM

    I used to drink Classic Coke for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Now I drink mostly iced tea.

    Happy feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could drink coke!! I can't handle caffeine...DANG!!! It sounds so yummy. And the Drs tell me that even the "decaffeinated" cokes have caffeine. *sob*

    My feast is served, won't you come dine with me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Wow, our feast answers were very similar this week! I LOVE Classic coke especially when the can's been sitting in the freezer long enough...Mmmm! As for your sunglasses..hey, like purses and shoes, you can't have too many! LOL! Thanks for dining with me..have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.