Thursday, October 04, 2007

Me, Me, Me, MEME

I've been tagged by Kwizgiver for this and I couldn't be more glad! The Cubs didn't exactly win last night, and the big meeting planned for today was canceled, and I could really use a memey diversion to occupy me.

THE "5 ME" MEME

List 5 things about yourself that you have never shared before.

1) I think I've been in love -- really in love -- twice. Three times if Paul McCartney counts.

2) I am afraid of squirrels. I know this is a silly fear and I bear squirrels no ill will. It's just that when I was a little girl, my father told me about a kid who was bit by a rabid squirrel, and that has really stayed with me.

3) I'm also afraid that Peter, who lives on the second floor of my apartment building, is going to ask me out.

4) I bite my nails not when I'm nervous, but when I'm bored.

5) My favorite evenings are the ones where I get home early, know I'm in for the night, and can change into my jammies right away.

No meme is complete without tags. Hmm … who will I choose? Here are three ladies I don't think we know enough about:

No Nonsense Girl
Lori
Harlekwin

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me!!! I don't know what else I'll share. Maybe I'll go deeper in detailing the hell I was in... I don't know, I'll let God inspire me on that.

    I use to bite my nails, I stopped around may 2005. :)

    I know what you mean about fearing neighbors asking us out and squirrel creep me out too!!!

    Have a good day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did it!!! Thanks for the tag. Visit me when you can!!!



    ((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for stopping by with congrats. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way with my nails. Lately I haven't been bored, so my nails are becoming nice and long and make a satisfying click on my keyboard. Perhaps I should splurge and get my nails done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul McCartney does count. uh huh!

    I have the same crazy fear of squirrels (I have that same fear of birds).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I always thought I was an open book, then I got to thinking of all the things I haven't shared. You know, not only do my friends and family visit my site, some of my customers do too. Hmmm, I'm sure there's five things I can share that won't stir up too much controversy.

    Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww, thanks for tagging me:) Its always nice when someone wants to get to know you better...Im done!! Come and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.