Tuesday, September 04, 2007

How could I have missed this?

I have always been a big fan of The Jerry Lewis Telethon because Jerry is such a loose cannon. You never know if he's going to HEY LAY-DEE! or cry or spew something inappropriate or hostile. This year I didn't watch as much as I usually do, because there seemed to be so little Jerry. Almost every time I tuned in, I got Tom Bergeron. I wanted Jerry!

Oh, if only I'd been a bit more patient! According to this clip from TMZ.com, Jerry called his cameraman's son "an illiterate fag." Sweet, no?

As always, though, when we laugh at (instead of with) Jerry, we must make sure our karma is balanced. So here's where you can donate to MDA in exchange for making fun of the man.

4 comments:

  1. I heard about this in the AM and I since I had so much trouble finding the telethon in the first place, I am annoyed at missing illiterate fag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think celebs should just keep their mouths shut. They get into WAY too much trouble when they let their mouths go off unchecked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I have watched that every year since I was a teenager! How in the world did I forget????

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.