Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Thursday Thirteen #334

 Alexa's 13 most requested recording artists. This list is from 2022. Amazon's AI goddess hasn't spilled her 2023 secrets yet.

1. Ed Sheeran.

2. Elvis Presley. (I think this is likely the influence of last year's biopic.)

3. Taylor Swift.

4. Drake.

5. Elton John.

6. Adele.

7. Disney. (I'm assuming this is parents asking for songs from Disney soundtracks.)

8. Harry Styles. 
 
9. Queen.
 
10. Beyonce.
 
11. Beatles. 
 
12. The Weeknd. 
 
13. Ariana Grande.

Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.

 

3 comments:

  1. I ask for Queen, the Beatles, Elton John, and occasionally Elvis. Good list. (And as for grocery rewards - my opinion is if they're able to "give me back" $10 for spending $35 in the deli, then they're overcharging me to begin with. It's like earning Microsoft "rewards" for using Edge. After a year you are lucky to get a $5 Amazon gift card. And I search a lot. How useful is a $5 Amazon gift card?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, and 11. I'm surprised Fleetwood Mac isn't on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had Alexis, my most requested would look very different! But I like these!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.