Tuesday, June 06, 2023

No longer in the dog house

John has been texting me this evening during the White Sox-Yankees game. He just can't look at Anthony Rizzo without thinking of me. 

I don't know what's going on with him. I don't know why he's so unhappy and why he's not taking steps to reverse his fortunes. I wish things were different.

But at least we're us again. And that's a lot.


 PS Shoutout to the ladies who commented about my struggles with my oldest friend. Your words meant a great to me. Thank you so.


1 comment:

  1. Hey gal, popping up from no where. Still reading you. Take it or leave it, I'm approaching your friend issues from my experience, which is that of a kid who moved every couple of years all her life. Move on. Find a new place and friends, in the world (which you've done. In my world, "friends" are fleeting.) YOU, my dear Gal, are enough. Being part of YOUR life is a privilege, and those who don't or can't see that, ...well....)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.