Friday, March 27, 2020

That was thoughtful!

My friend John and I are keeping in contact during this crisis. We text (his preference) and talk on the phone (mine). He sent me a message that, at first, seemed random, but once I took a moment to think, it was meaningful.

"Glad I have those That Girl and Brideshead Revisited DVDs."

Over the decades and decades of our friendship, I gave him those DVDs. How sweet of him to remember, and to mention it.

About me: My throat is still scratchy, third day in a row. But I have no more than the occasional cough and my temperature is 98.6ยบ. So I think I'm just stressing about this (like everyone else!).


2 comments:

  1. I really hope it's just a sore throat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick with sore throat in these worrisome times. Take good care of yourself.
    It's nice to have friends like John reach out.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.