1) This week's featured artist, Cookie Monster says his favorite TV show is Monsterpiece Theater. What show do you try never to miss? This time of year, it's the Cubs. Len and JD feel like my best buddies.
2) Though he goes by Cookie Monster professionally, he is still called Sid by his family. When will you next get together with your relatives? Next month. First, my nephew and I are going to see The Cubs vs. The Pirates at Wrigley Field. Then I visit my niece in Michigan.
4) Fig Newtons contain no cholesterol. Do you read nutrition labels before eating snacks? Or does knowing the truth about your favorite sweets ruin your enjoyment? When I'm actually consuming the treat, I ignore the nutrition label. I do consider nutrition when comparison shopping at the grocery store.
5) Biscotti are designed for dipping into drinks. Do you like to dunk your cookies? Nope.
6) Do you prefer cookies made with milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips? Or are you a rebel who prefers butterscotch chips? All chips are good chips.
7) Bill Murray once said, "Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues." Do you like raisin cookies? Oatmeal/raisin? Yes. Good and good for you!