1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? I forgive but I never forget. I'm not proud of this. I'm just being honest.
2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten? I had a terrible time Friday evening, trying to pay at the self-service kiosk at CVS. It was an annoying way to end a long week.
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp? Who would believe Justin and I have anything in common? Yet it's true. Six hours sleep is good for me, too.
4) Justin prefers D and G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on? Paper towels. As a pet owner, I have learned that economizing on those doesn't actually save any money whatsoever.
|I accept no substitutes|
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals? Crackers
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted? Nope
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school? I don't recall the what, but the who remains vivid. Janice P., you were a dreadful bitch when you were 13.
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl? Nope