2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90's? Pulp Fiction and Titanic are the first two that come to mind.
3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where? Well, I order movies On Demand. Does that count?
4. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled? After they've cooled. I don't like to burn the roof of my mouth.
5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss? No. I don't even know where he is anymore or how I'd reach him if I wanted to.
6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it? No pre-school.
7. How do you take your coffee? I don't take it, I leave it.
8. Do you like fuzzy things? Depends. Slippers, yes. Hard candy that's rolled on the carpet, no.
9. Favorite kind of chocolate? Dark.
10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? I'm a worrier about the little things, but mostly positive about big/global things.
11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both? Mean
12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it? I'm not exactly sure what a fat sandwich is.
13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to? Ah ha! I just went to The Ivy in Beverly Hills, after reading about it in People mag for years. The decor was charming. The special touches -- free champagne when you come in and a box of chocolate chip cookies on the way out -- are nice value adds, indeed. But the tables are too close together, and the menu is comparable to a high-end restaurant in any big city. Still, I'm delighted I got to try it. If you're ever in Los Angeles, treat yourself.
14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one? Just got a hair cut yesterday.
15. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)? Pin stripes, I suppose. I like solids.
16. What's your age backwards? 75.
17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them? No. I'm a writer by trade. I know no one likes making a typo. I'm not into rubbing anyone's nose in a simple mistake.
18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special? I just got back from Los Angeles. I must update this blog to include details about the trip before I forget.
19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes? Buttery, syrupy. And I can make any pancakes buttery and syrupy.
20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar? Sci-fi feels irrelevant to me.
21. Do you know how to sew? I can mend and hem.
22. Are you good at wrapping gifts? I'm OK.
23. Do you like flavored yogurt? I prefer strawberry.
24. How old will you be in December of 2015? 58.
25. What's the age difference between you and your siblings? I'm in the middle; a little over a year younger than my big sister, 8 years older than my little sister.